One of the best parts about living in Columbus is all the different communities that surround us. From Dublin, New Albany or somewhere in between. Each one of them brings something unique to our community. I've been touring M/I homes in Westerville I was inspired to explore Westerville and try some of the new places I have never been and visit some of my favorites again. I've put together my top 15 things to do in Westerville. Do you have a place you would add to this list? Tell me in the comments.
1. Inniswood Metro Park - I can't even count how many times we've had family photos here. They also put on the best events during the summer.
2. Hoover Reservoir - PERFECT place for a picnic with the family and some sightseeing. I also love climbing the stairs solo for a good workout. It's also minutes from one of the Villages of Central College - which I adore.
3. Alum Creek - picnics, swimming, boating...you name it they've got it and it's beautiful there.
4. Everal Barn and Homestead - speaking of beautiful - this homestead is so fun to visit and explore, run around outside, and if you stay tuned here or on their website they sometime host kid friendly events that are a lot of fun.
1. Uptown Deli and Brew - The perfect place to work/eat or take the kiddos to for lunch.
2. Asterisk Supper Club - Afternoon tea in uptown Westerville? Yes, please.
3. Antonio's Pizzeria and Restaurant - They have the best cheesy garlic bread around. Enough said.
4. Northstar Cafe - This has always been a family favorite but the new location in Westerville is amazing. Perfect food and perfect location.
1, Columbus Running Company - I'm a runner so this is one of my favorite stores in Columbus.
2. Pure Roots Boutique - Shopping local is made easy in Westerville with this super cute boutique.
3. Anthony Thomas Candy Shoppe - No need to head to Hilliard to their factory - they have a shop right in Westerville
4. Polaris Fashion Place - Polaris does an amazing job at offering a lot of kid friendly, family focused events year round. Plus the stores here are some of the best.
1. Goldfish Swim School - You know I love it here. ;)
2. ZenKidz - Super cute, cozy, play cafe.
3. Naturally Curious Kids - I love shopping local and I really love buying my kids educational toys. Here I can do both.
4. Westerville Community Center
5. Legacy Train Depot - A hidden gem, for sure.
1. Hair Artists
2. Meza Wine Shop