24 Unique Experiences To Gift The Adults In Your Life, Columbus Ohio
Food/ Drink Related
1. Tickets to a Columbus Food Adventures tour - This has been on my Columbus bucket list since forever...The one I really want to do is the brunch tour. I mean brunch is my favorite thing of all time. Okay, if I'm being honest I really want to do them all.
2. Tickets to a Columbus Brew Tours - This one would definitely be for Riley , as I'm more of a tequila girl myself. However it looks like so much fun, I ran into a tour at Columbus Brewing Company one Sunday (while I was at brunch) and they were really enjoying themselves. They Pitchers and Pizza one is right up my alley!
3. Handcraft Your Own Wine at Camelot Cellars - This would be a perfect gift for the wine lover in your life. Please tell me I'm not the only one who would love to create my own batch of white wine!?
4. Distillery Tour at Watershed Distillery - This is an inexpensive way to experience something new. This will probably be a date night for us very soon.
For the adventure lover
5. Vertical Adventures - Rock climbing - indoors. Perfect and unpredictable date night.
6. Grand Prix - indoor go kart racing for adults? Yes please.
7. Zip line at the Wilds
8. Pedal Wagon Tour - Even as someone who has lived in Columbus most of her life, this is something I've seen as I walk through the Short North and I've always wanted to participate in.
9. Membership OR tickets to an event at the Franklin Park Conservatory
10. Tickets to a sporting event - Blue Jackets, Buckeyes, Clippers, or Crew
11. The Columbus Zoo - Believe it or not the zoo has a lot of events for adults only! They had a murder mystery event and a scavenger hunt recently and you can always count on them for Brew at the Zoo and Zoofari.
12. COSI After Dark- Oh COSI, thank you! Riley and I love your over 21 events. We are total nerds at heart, and I mean that in the most endearing way, and we love COSI and sometimes it's fun to explore everything without all the little ones. We get to go at our pace and spend time somewhere besides Kid Space. Tickets aren't that expensive either - this is a go to date night for us.
13. Membership to the Columbus Museum of Art - this is a perfect gift for anyone! Endless possibilities here.
14. Candle Lab - Riley's family hosted a baby shower here and it was incredible. I wasn't sure if Riley was going to enjoy it because he normally just trusts me to pick out things like candles for our house, but he got really into it. He may want to go back more than I do... ;) and I really want to go back.
For those who love to be pampered
15. The W Nail Bar - This nail bar is a 100% Natural nail bar! My type of place. Perfect place for girls night, or date night. Definitely check it out for those loved ones who love to be pampered.
16. A cleanse from Pure Pressed Juicery
17. Spa Day at Woodhouse Day Spa in Dublin (Total bonus points if it's a couples day at the spa)
18. A month (or more) at Barre3
19. Day trip or weekend trip to Hocking Hills - a romantic weekend away is a perfect gift.
20. Tickets to see a show at one of our many wonderful theatres in Columbus.
21. Tickets to a show at Shadow Box
22. Tickets to a class at Glass Axis - I hear their classes are amazing. Riley and I plan to try it out after the wedding.
23. Tickets to see a favorite comedian at the Funny Bone
24. Class at Clayspace